400% welcome bonus up to €1000
- 100% mobile-friendly website
- Accepts INR and Crypto
- Extensive bonus program
India is the birthplace of one of the most exciting and unusual sports – kabaddi. The first international Kabaddi event took place in 2004. Since then, different championships have been organised yearly in India and worldwide.
Kabaddi betting is a great way to get involved in India’s sports culture and an international collective of gambling fans. So you won’t miss the Kabaddi World Cup, the Asian Games championship in the sport or the national tournaments.
Bookmakers who have included Kabaddi in the list of sports disciplines offer:
- decent odds;
- large bonuses;
- a simple betting procedure;
- and optimal withdrawal methods for winnings in terms of speed and reliability.
Is Kabaddi Betting Legal in India?
While betting on sports — and Kabaddi in particular — offline may raise legal issues, online betting in India today is virtually unregulated in national law. It is up to the local state authorities to ban or allow betting, which more often than not allows Indians to bet freely with online bookmakers.
Thus, online kabaddi betting in India is entirely legal. Players are free to bet real money or withdraw their winnings. The main thing is to find a platform that does not violate international gambling laws.
The first indicator of a bookmaker operating legally is whether they have an international licence. Its details can be found on the official page of the betting company.
The absence of any licence information or just a mention of it (no number, company name and date of issue) is a reason to think about the safety of betting on the site. Because it is the licence that guarantees that the bookmaker’s facilities are of high quality and that any possible disputes will be resolved in a legal framework.
As India’s gambling laws date back to 1867 and are riddled with obsolescence, the country won’t be able to protect players’ rights. Take care of it yourself by making sure you have the authority to grant the betting company a license on your side.
How to Choose the Best Kabaddi Betting Site?
For successful kabaddi betting, there are some essential points that you will need from the bookmaker. You should overlook none of them if you want to bet on a reliable platform.
Here is a list of the main parameters that will define a quality service:
- A simple deposit and withdrawal scheme for winnings using the payment methods available to Indians — Paytm, PhonePe, GooglePay, e-wallets, and crypto-wallets. Ideally, the bookmaker accepts Indian rupees and does not convert them into the internal currency (euros or dollars), so the bettor will not lose out on exchange rate differences.
- Precise betting controls and user-friendly interface.
- Free mobile app.
- Possibility to use different types of bets — single, combined, live and pre-match.
- Welcome bonus for registration and first deposit, special offers for regular clients, loyalty program.
- 24/7 customer support via live chat or phone.
- Selection of events and a line-up with multiple outcomes and lucrative odds.
The bookmaker should offer national Indian kabaddi competitions with outcomes:
- K1 not to lose / K2 not to lose;
- Total more / less, even / odd total;
A plus when choosing a bookmaker will be:
- possibility of fine-tuning (day/night mode, interface language, odds format);
- statistics and results of the previous matches;
- additional entertainment — casino, slots, lotteries, virtual sports;
- blogs with expert game forecasts;
- active social networks and sponsorship of famous sports clubs.
Always choose carefully the betting site where you plan to bet on Kabaddi. Please make sure the experts rate its services highly (read reviews) and customers are happy (read comments and posts).
Do not register on the site if any clauses in the User Agreement (Terms and Conditions) are not clear to you or if you think they are unfair. Registration and further betting will strictly require the visitor to follow all the Terms and Conditions clauses.
How to Bet on Kabaddi?
Betting on Kabaddi on reputable platforms is very convenient. A trained player will be able to do it in just a few clicks. If you are new to online betting and want to ensure you don’t miss any crucial steps, we will tell you the details.
Create an Account
Even without an account, you will be able to evaluate the selection of sporting events at Kabaddi and the content of the lines at each betting site. We recommend doing this to appreciate the convenience of betting management.
However, you will need to register and create an account to win and be able to bet.
You can do this on the official website or in the mobile app. Click on Sign Up / Register / Join Now and fill in the form. Enter:
- login and password;
- account currency;
- telephone number and e-mail;
- first name and last name
- age and gender;
- country of residence, exact address, and postcode.
At the end of the form, agree to the terms and conditions and select the welcome bonus if the bookmaker offers one. Confirm your registration. You will receive a code or link to your phone number or e-mail. They will activate your account and also confirm that the contact is yours. It is necessary to contact the support team and subsequent verification.
Some bookmakers offer to register with just one contact without a detailed form. Take advantage of this option. There is nothing wrong with it; on the contrary, it will allow you in just a second to already fund your account and bet on Kabaddi. However, you will still need to fill out a player profile and provide documents for the KYC procedure later.
The required documents are copies or photos:
- driving licence;
- documents for payment of utility bills (for proof of address);
- screenshot of electronic account or image of bank card with a number.
Without successful data verification, Indians will not be able to withdraw money from the betting site. Verification may be requested the first time you withdraw your winnings or demand a large withdrawal amount.
The personal details you provide are protected by the privacy agreement and are not available to other bettors.
Making a Deposit
Immediately after registration, a player gets a personal account. As long as the balance is zero, you will not be able to make a bet. The balance is displayed in the personal cabinet or directly on the start page next to the link to your profile.
Most bookmakers do not offer credit betting, so you have to make a deposit.
Depending on the interface, you may do it in two sections:
- cashier / Payments section (hidden under the $ icon or corresponding link);
- in myAlpari in the Deposit section.
Go to the section and choose one of the payment methods. Bookmakers offer 10 or more payment systems; to select the best one, check:
- what deposit and withdrawal transaction volumes are allowed;
- whether the system works for deposit and withdrawal or only for a warranty (if the latter option, you will have to withdraw to another account, which is an additional data check);
- what is the speed of money charging;
- whether the system works with the Indian rupee;
- how secure the transactions within your chosen system are.
If all the metrics suit you, choose from the ones offered by the bookmaker:
- VISA / MasterCard;
- Indian Bank Transfer;
- e-wallets — EcoPayz / PerfectMoney / Skrill / Neteller / AstroPay / eZeeWallet / MuchBetter.
If the bookmaker accepts cryptocurrency, clarify whether it is just bitcoin or other digital money options. Use crypto wallets, but always check details carefully: no refunds are possible during crypto transactions.
The minimum deposit limit is 100 INR; the maximum limit is not set by the bookmaker but varies according to payment system limits.
Please note! Minimal stake and minimum deposit are not the same things. The minimum bet amount may be lower or higher than the minimum deposit. It is usually stipulated in the bookmaker’s rules or fixed for every event in the betting slip.
Place Your Bet
To place your bet on Kabaddi, you only need to follow a few steps:
- Find the discipline name in the event selection menu (on the left-hand side of the start page or in the centre above the betting lines), and click on it.
- Find the championships you are interested in in the dropdown and click on them.
- The website will redirect you to the lines of all bets that are being played today, both live and pre-match. Choose a format and a specific game or another market (e.g. championship winner or standings), then click on the line or team name.
- You will automatically be taken to the entire spreadsheet. You will find all the anticipated outcomes with odds, choose a result, and click on its odds.
- The betting info is displayed in the bet slip, it is fixed to the right of the line on the official website, or it pops up on the mobile app screen;
- Enter the bet amount in the bet slip and confirm the transaction.
The bet slip also offers multi-betting (when you combine several unrelated events and outcomes in a single bet with higher winning odds). If it interests you, do not end the deal but click on the Multi / Combo / System tab. Your first bet will be locked in, and you will be free to select new events. Once you have made the Multi bet, please double-check your selections and confirm the stakes.
Your bet is now in the system and will be settled after the event’s conclusion.
Live bets are settled the quickest. As soon as the outcome you have wagered on has happened, the calculation of the winnings begins immediately. You can have your winnings in your account within a few hours.
Accumulators or combo bets take the longest to play. Suppose the bettor has correctly predicted all events. The winnings will only be calculated after the last event in the multi-bet has been completed.
If at least one bet (even the first of the five +) in a Parlay loses, the whole Parlay is considered lost.
It is essential to think about the format beforehand. Then you can improve your chances of making a profit and keeping your money safe.
For Withdrawals of winnings you have made for Kabaddi betting, the bookmakers have rules and restrictions.
Withdrawal is possible if the bettor:
- is authorised in the system and has successfully passed the verification;
- won all the bonuses calculated according to the specified procedure;
- won back the previous deposit with a designated rollover — not all bookmakers set such a condition, but if it applies, before withdrawing any amount, you will need to wager the amount of the previous deposit with a specific multiplier (from 3 to 5);
- has not been suspected of foul play.
You can request a withdrawal in your cabinet or the cashier section, just like a deposit. Choose a payment system, enter the amount and details and confirm the transaction. Most bookmakers do not charge transfer fees.
In the case of a considerable amount of money, the bookmaker reserves the right to pay it in instalments unless otherwise stated in the company rules.
There are daily, weekly and monthly withdrawal limits. They are also fixed in the rules. If you miss this point and ask for more than the limit, the bookmaker has the right to refuse to withdraw more money.
Withdrawing winnings is of particular interest to bettors, so read all the terms and conditions relating to this point carefully before registering with the bookmaker.
How do Kabaddi Betting Odds Work?
The odds in kabaddi betting are the number you see for a particular outcome. The odds can be expressed as fractions, decimals, or + and — signs. The most popular odds format is the decimal. It is the easiest to calculate and the most obvious. Most bookmakers set the decimal odds by default.
So, the odds are a measure of the probability of the outcome, and they also affect the amount of money you can win. The odds are developed by experts engaged by the bookmaker and may vary from site to site. The odds’ size depends on the match’s predictions, the bookmaker’s internal policy, and the proximity and importance of the upcoming game.
Low odds are usually for outcomes with the highest probability. High odds are for results with a minimum chance of success. However, bookmakers can be wrong, albeit infrequently. When the outsider with the highest odds wins, the bettor can pick up a big win.
Focus on the odds, but be sure to make your predictions based on statistics and personal knowledge of the Kabaddi and each player in the team.
How do the odds affect the winnings? The amount you will win is calculated by the formula — (odds × bet amount) — bet amount.
For example, you want to bet on the Aravalli Arrows VS Murthal Magnets match in the Yuva Kabaddi Series. You are interested in betting on the winner. The odds for Murthal Magnets are 1.66, Aravalli Arrows — 2.42.
Suppose you are confident that Aravalli Arrows wins despite the higher odds and bet INR 500. You get (2.42 × 500)-500 = 710 INR if the team wins.
Some bookmakers do not deduct the stake itself when calculating your winnings. In that case, your winnings will be even bigger — 1,210 INR.
Always check the competitiveness of the odds against those on other sites. Choose a combination of optimal odds; the line draws, usability and reliability of the site.
Top 5 Kabaddi Betting Apps
Mobile betting is widespread in India. Players can bet on Kabaddi in any location with a stable internet connection. Install a free bookmaker app on your smartphone or tablet, or use mobile versions of the sites if you don’t want to download your device’s memory.
Top kabaddi betting sites have long been equipped with mobile apps. In them, the bettor will be able to bet, work with the account, and use bonus money.
The best apps combine:
- A user-friendly, minimalist interface;
- the functional layout of the sections;
- large kabaddi betting market with decent odds;
- fast depositing and withdrawal options;
- all types of sports betting, including live betting;
- bookmaker bonuses.
Among the best Kabaddi betting apps.
22Bet — reputable betting operator, broad markets for betting on national and international kabaddi tournaments.
PariMatch — online streaming, lots of promotional offers, maximum ease of use.
BetWay — practical design, pre-match and in-play betting, high odds.
BetWinner — modern app, quick bets with great odds on Kabaddi, promotions for Indian bettors.
BlueChip is a quality mobile version of the site, optimised for all devices. It has a great selection of events and odds.
Use the best apps and mobile bookmakers to bet when you feel like it.
In 2022, you can not only enjoy your favourite kabaddi team’s games but also win money for their successes. International betting sites where your kabaddi betting is perfectly legal will help.
Use mobile apps or websites to bet; you can use your account for both.
Look for a reliable bookmaker, check their reviews, ratings and expert reviews against your own experience.
For effective online kabaddi betting, make your predictions and strategy in advance and use all the bookmaker’s betting features: different types of betting, match broadcasts, game statistics, and bonus accruals.